Sunday, August 5, 2012

"Happiness is a warm puppy"


I found that talking to someone really helps me when I am feeling down.  They know what to say. Especially, someone who specializes in making people feel better.   If you are feeling quite down, talk to someone. They might give you some ideas on how to cope.   The last couple of weeks I have been feeling down about having CP. It gets frustrating to not be able to do simple things that other people can do so easily! I also like to pray about it. I know God is always on my side.
     Our trip was so fun! We got to eat out a lot and we stayed at a hotel. It was really nice and they gave us a handicapped suite. it had the biggest bathroom. The bed was the best and there were tons of pillows and a nice hot breakfast. On Saturday, we went to a park all afternoon. I played with my cousins. That night, we went to our friends house for a party.  The next day, we came to another friends house.   The next morning, we left.  

One more thing I am so excited about is that we are getting a puppy!!! She was born in June and we can’t bring her home yet, but we will soon. We got to stop to see the puppies on the way back from our trip. They were so cute! We don’t know which one is ours yet but I can’t wait!!! I am going to post some pictures of the puppies. One of them went to the bathroom on my lap! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jack! I'm so excited to have found your blog. My son is 13 and has CP also and uses a Springboard Lite device from PRC. Hope you get to bring the puppy home soon. They look awfully darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I was signed into Google with my other account, this is my blog one.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jack,
    Your puppy looks adorable. I bet you guys will have a blast together. If I were you I would be very excited about that. Glad your trip went well and you are feeling better. Talking about feelings is always a good idea. Have a great day!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jack--I also have a son who is almost 13 and has CP. He doesn't speak and it is so nice for me to be able to read your blog. I wish my son could communicate the way that you can. I am just so happy he is part of my life..I am thankful for everything he can do like make his Mother very happy!

    Your puppy you are getting is adorable. I can hardly wait to see more pictures of that cutie!

    Keep up the blogging--you can meet so many wonderful people and get so much emotional support from blogging. I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete